Now available: IH Godlove manuscript
The Earliest Peoples and their Colors
Aims and Purposes
The council shall operate solely and exclusively as a non-profit organization
with the aims and purposes:
- To stimulate and coordinate the work being done by the various members
leading to the description and specification of color by those members.
- To promote the practical application of this work to the color problems
arising in science, art, history, and industry, for the benefit of
the public at large.
- To promote communications between technically oriented specialists
in color and creative workers in art, design, and education, so as
to facilitate more effective use of color by the public through dissemination
of information about color in both scientific and artistic applications.
- To promote educational activities and the interchange of ideas on
the subject of color and appearance among its members and the public
- To cooperate with other organizations, both public and private,
to accomplish these objectives for the direct and indirect enjoyment
and benefit of the public at large.